Sunday, March 05, 2006

Have I told you lately

how grateful I am for the accountability this group provides?

I came home from church with a splitting sinus headache and the need for a clergy nap. It was just so sunny and bright (and warm) outside. I really didn't feel like taking a walk.

So Husband and I went for a walk this evening after dinner, taking my usual path around the complex. It was so nice to be out at night, cool weather, stars, and shadows revealing things I had never noticed before.

Good for the heart on many levels.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad it felt good.
I, on the other hand, had the kind of Sunday that didn't allow for any self-care at all. But I will get out there tomorrow!

Annie said...

Good for you! I hope that headache went away.

Anonymous said...

I'm not signed up for this. but have been walking most days.
As Emily wrtoe *good for the heart on many levels'

be blessed