Sunday, March 12, 2006

glorious day

before the show

I did so much walking today I think I can rest tomorrow. But it's been wonderful!

Today DD showed her dog. She did really well -with a sixth place in quite a competitive class, but even more I enjoyed the time we spent together outside before hand. Here you can see her next to the railway line - with Turku cathedral in the background.

After the show we went home, fed the dog, and then together walked to the city for a celebratory pizza. She took the bus home, and I went for a walk on the river with my camera before the English service at the cathedral at 4pm.

snow-laden

You can see what a glorious day it was - and I was intrigued by the snow-laden benches. This one is in front of the cathedral taken from the riverbank.

crosspost here

No comments: