Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Can you smell Spring?

Spring is gorgeous here in all its glory..... and today.... sniff... can you smell it????? It was everywhere - the smell of wisteria is now in the air. Too bad we can't transmit odors like that over the Internet. The dogwood are now on the wane as they are beginning to be more green than they are white. The only tree left to really put forth their greenery are the pecan trees which are the last to put forth their leaves.

I walked a little less than 2 miles today - it was pretty warm today as it got close to 80 degrees, if not a little over. So, sweat was a part of the workout today. Also sighted were the robins that were migrating through here. I just noted a few, so they will soon be in abundance as they migrate north for the summer.

Today was a day of taking Mom to the dentist, but we did do a little shopping today also. We had a good time and the weather was gorgeous.

1 comment:

see-through faith said...

sounds wonderful.

I wish I could smell Spring. We have some weeks to wait still I'm afraid but I'm SO HAPPY for you.