- I'm going to sing a mile tonight
- I have walked over a mile every day so maybe I will walk 40 miles during Lent, but not a mile a day.
- I guess I will walk on Sunday this week.
- My husband told me not to walk - that I can't do EVERYTHING
- It might rain.... tomorrow...
I am loving the pictures of where folks are walking and the snow pictures are great. I promise you if it snows, I will not go walking - I have no idea how to handle the snow/ice - we don't have clothes warm enough here to endure any length of time out in weather that is below freezing for any length of time. By the way, as a teacher, I won't go out if it is under 50F with the kids - most parents of very young children here would prefer us not to do that. Isn't it funny how temperatures are all relative depending on where we live?
Well, better go, got to get ready for some Brahms, Mozart and a little operatic medley!