Saturday, April 01, 2006

Friday /Saturday

Walked to the cinema in the rain yesterday.
Now walking to the supermarket in very dismal conditions. It's grey,overcast, damp and muddy (lots of construction in Tallinn)

it's probably about a mile round trip to the market, and 1.5 to the cinema, but neither are 'nice' walks in the best of weather and in this, well a necessity not a joy.

That said I think our spiritual lives do have days where we don't feel like doing it - and so discipline in walking is good too, but I do hope the sky will be blue and the sun will shine again soon. Monday would be great as I have a free day then.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

My mind say yes, my spirit says no, my body says "do it tomorrow", but I am finding that a day without my walk is missing something. No time this AM. It looks like the sun is out, so this Monday evening will be for a good thinking walk or watching and hearing walk.