Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday Catch up

Hi,

Back on the trail and over being not up to par. You all have been busy. I "treadmilled" last night for about 15 minutes, but was out at sunrise this AM to see the world.

It is really lovely walk - my normal route. The redbud tees and some wild plum trees are in full bloom - the dogwoods are still slow. Pink and yellow tulips are blooming along the way - mine are just starting to come out. It is so good to smell spring.

The field by my road is still filled with cattle - the little ones have really grown in the past week. I think the farmer neighbor is just about ready to move them to another field and start planting.

We have had unusually warm weather, not in the 90's. Just warm enough to make you want to be outside digging in the dirt and planting flowers.

My current walk is just about 2 miles, which I hope to expand to 3 miles early in the AM before work - great stress reliever.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: