Friday, April 28, 2006

Fearless Friday

Even with just myself and the kit kats, mornings are busy. Tess and Bitty Bit - the older two settle down and play, but fearless Blue has no fear. He almost slipped out the door to take on the outside cats - caught him just in time. Then I was out the door and on my way.

The trees and flowers seem to be blossoming longer this year. The viburnum still smells so sweet - what a great feeling to enjoy all that is around you and thank the Lord for making it all possible. Maybe I'm just seeing them better when I walk. Even when I'm driving to work, I'm enjoying the view more and fretting less .

I did 2 miles today - not sure of total since Easter. I want to be up to 4 miles a walk before mid May. I love to walk really early in May and June - the morning has such a golden glow.

As for the treadmill - when I must I will, but I'd rather be seeing my corner of the outside world.

No comments: