Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Tuesday

Walked before going to work - a good thing because worked late, returning home at 10PM. (Will write about my today's walk tonight.)

Met a new friend with a big bark and a wagging tail. His owner was standing at the front door of the house calling him back to the house. Walked down to the bicycle path and back.

The sun is shining and the grass is growing greener. I see more blossoms in the little town than at my house - must be because there is less shelter on the little bluff my house sits. I head back another route, seeing a patch of daffodils and just blossoming out tulips. More and more birds are twittering. Turning into my driveway, I see that the cardinals are becoming territorial over who is going to build where.

Leaving a little early this afternoon to run a few Easter errands and then home to enjoy a Spring walk.

No comments: