Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturdy's Chilly walk

Really chilly for April, but the birds were singing and the sun was out. I keep looking at the new plants coming up - the daylilies, iris, daffodils, hyacinth, and some tulips. Slowly, but surely, each is growing a little more each day. The buds on the magnolia tree are beginning to show that the blossoms are soon to be. Last year the magnolia tree was in bloom for almost two weeks, because of moderate changes in temperature and little wind. Usually it has one day of really warm and windy weather.

I walked down through my little town - Colona. Just short of the bicycle path, I turned to go back by another route. I noticed it was breezier than when I started out. This has been good walk, waking me up for a new day and bringing to me more of the Lord's creation.

No comments: