Wednesday, April 19, 2006

And so It is Wednesday!

Where does the time go? I can not believe we are half way through April.

Up and out of the house at 6AM - the sun wasn't even up yet.

Cloudy, so no sun rise to see, but it was just so peaceful to go a little farther on my route. I heard both ducks and geese this morning. We have a pond across the road, the Rock River about a half mile to the West, and the Hennepin Canal a half mile to the South. So we have a flight path overhead.

The first half of my walk was for thinking about work projects, but about a third of the way along, I thought enough of that and just enjoyed the cool turning to warm and the sun peeking out from the clouds.

Walking past the houses in town, I can see and smell so much of Spring. I added about 3 blocks to my route, going part way along the Canal. Found some tiny spring flowers that must be some type of grass.

No comments: