Monday, April 03, 2006

still walking

Saturday I walked to the supermarket and back in the rain.

Sunday Andreas and I walked to the Russian speaking youth centre in the old town. (You can read more about the centre here if you are interested)

and today
we had a day off and treated ourselves to an hour and a half in the newly built spa on the outskirts of the old town. We walked there and then I swam 750 m too. Andreas can't see well without his glasses so I walked up the steps (three times!) to the slide with him - later on I also slid down the longest of the slides myself. Twice.

We'll walk to the supermarket again later today. I'm in need of fruit.
The weather's a bit better (it's stopped raining and the snow / slush has mostly gone. But parts of Tallinn are like a construction site - so it's very muddy) I go home to Finland on Friday evening and hope to find out that spring is coming there too.

No comments: