Saturday, April 15, 2006

sigh

does walking from the house to my friend's car, and then from there to the cathedral - all of 3 mins (each way) count?

:(

I thought not (sigh)

Mark me as a non-show for Good Friday


And today looks less than promising too - as it's TS's 16th birthday and we've got visitors.

I'll go to the midnight service tonight - by car - (No way I'll walk there /back alone) but before that hope to take the dog for a short walk. Maybe one mile (max)

But tomorrow (Easter Sunday) I'll walk to the cathedral and next week we start the 50 in 50 right? We've done good because we've done what we can.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Enjoy your family and visitors -"16" only comes along once.

What a wonderful thought - walking to the cathredal on Easter Sunday.

For the 50 in 50, you will have some Spring.