Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Monday Night and Tuesday Morn

Monday: Arrived home from work too late to walk outside even with day light savings time starting. So I tried the treadmill for a bit - Blue kit cat raced aound and around. I was laughing so hard, I only managed about 5 minutes - will do a double in the AM.

Tuesday: Outside was crisp and sunny. I really used this walk to think about work and the balance I am trying so hard to achieve. Some days I have it - some days not. So as I'm walking, I'm asking the Lord to help me be tactful and patient while I tread through more changes that need to be accomplished. I'm looking at the greener grass as I head up the walk and see that the little finches are now the color of lemondrops - such a lovely yellow. So with that sunny picture in my mind, I will head off to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

locked myself out of my room (and my room mate's on walk about) I'm trying NOT to panic as I don't know if my key is in my room.

I have an exam tomorrow and a student prayer meeting in 20mins and ofcourse my Bible and my laptop are in my room too.

Lord have mercy.

I walked to the shop for icecream today. After lectures from 9-5pm I needed both the air and the sugar. But now I'm a bit stressed.

I've been here in Tallinn for 2 weeks (arrived here two weeks ago today) and have 48 hours more. I'll be glad to get home and see my family again.

Joanne said...

Just a little message for Lorna. Take heart - you are almost there. And the Lord is right with you. I have a very simple view of God - He is with me through all even when I'm unstressing with ice cream.

see-through faith said...

God and ice-cream is a dynamic combination ! Actually God alone is -but you know what I mean.

We started the prayer meeting at 7 anyway. At 7:10 the janitor arrived (three hours earlier than expected) and let me in.

God is good.
(my room mate didn't get back until 11pm which is the curfew here)