Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Yesterday I walked IN the city.

I had some paperwork (blah!) to do at school so drove there. When I was done I walked o the market square (10 mins max) and had a fine time looking (not buying) and taking picures. Then to Forex to get $ and back through the 'mall'

I can't remember I've done this and while it's hardly fast walking I did walk for the best part of an hour. Stopping at one shop to try on a top, which I didn't buy.

When I got home I had a terrific walk with the dog. About 20 mins. The weather LOOKS warm and sunny but it's been so windy that the real temperature was only about 6C (brrrr!!) I was glad to have my coat on.

Today LOOKS better but I haven't actually been outside. Thanks to the internet though I can tell you

Temperature: 8.2 °C (46.8 °F)
Dew-point: -4.2 °C (24.5 °F)
Relative Humidity: 41 %
Wind: 8.6 m/s from West-Northwest (19.24 mph)
(Wind chill: 2.0 °C 35.6 °F)
Solar Power: 621 W/m² (800-1000 W/m² is a sunny day)
Barometric Pressure: 1016.8 hPa (30.05 inHg)
Total Rainfall today:
(ie since 00:00 GMT) 0.0 mm (0.00 in)

so again COLDER than it looks 2 C!!! Yikes. Glad I looked!)

1 comment:

Sally said...

too cold for me Lorna!!!