Sunday, May 07, 2006

Early Sunday Morn

An early morning walk before I start the day. Had to feed outside cats first or I would be leading a procession down the road, like the Pied Piper of Hamlin. New cat here today, exercising his authority with the kittens, but running away as soon as I stepped outside.

The air is still filled with the scent of lilacs and with the Korean lilac blooming later than other lilacs, I should be enjoy for at least one more week.

A faster walk today, trying to get two more blocks in on a regular basis. Miles since Easter - 32.

As I'm walking, I'm planning my week. Company coming next weekend -time for walks and reflections with God, a little gardening so my front porch has some flowers, some cleaning, and of course time for the kit cats. Not to mention work, but I'm off Thursday afternoon and Friday.

Before I know it I'm headed home to prepare for church and in the efternoon some serious digging in the dirt.

No comments: