Wednesday, May 31, 2006

by the water in Ottawa


by the water in Ottawa
Originally uploaded by see-through faith.
just to prove I am up and about in Canada, here's a quick view from the Rideau Canal in Ottawa. We walked miles that day.

Today I walked about a mile and a half. To James' day care and then to the store and back. I bought myself a new top but the trousers I liked looked like a clown on me. They stayed on the shelf.

Yesterday I walked only a very little as the friend I spent the day with is a cancer surviver and not walking well right now cos of a knee injury (prayer appreciated) We did walk a short way in one park by the waterfront in Cornwall, Ontario which was lovely. Then we sat in the shade of a huge tree and prayed together.

Tomorrow I take the train back down towards Toronto so no walking as far as I know. It's been hot here recently so nicest to walk in the early morning or late evening. In Finland it never matters that much!

No comments: