Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Windy Wednesday

Another 3 miles this morning. The Blue Heron was checking out the food line in the Canal. The fish are very active right now - not sure if he was able to snag one as he swooped down over the water. Many baby rabbits and squirrels are running about along the path. At the edge of the water, I saw the blossom of a spiderwort and along the other side of the path, the crownvetch is just starting to bloom.




Met the other Malamute-Siberian Husky on my route. He barks more than his sister - she howls. They live across and down the block from each other. This weekend, he had made himself some trouble by tearing up the lawn cushions - snowy stuff all over the yard.

1 comment:

Norma said...

I saw a bunny this morning too. I know a dandelion when I see one, but can't identify much else! You're doing great.