Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pentecost to Labor Day

Mixing my religious and secular holidays, but I'm saying 250 miles of walking by Labor Day! I'm calling it Walk to Lakeside and back. Lakeside is our summer home on Lake Erie, and my husband says it is 244 miles round trip, but he's a bit anal (he also knows the number of minutes with pit stops and if the cat doesn't get sick), so I'm going to call it 250 miles. I did 5 on Sunday, 2 on Monday, 1 on Tuesday and 2.5 today, so I'm setting up my little ticker at 10.5 miles toward my Labor Day goal. I don't set goals for just anybody, so you ladies are very SPECIAL! This Thursday I'll do a Thursday Thirteen on the plan.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Great Goal! Mixing Holidays is good for you - the Best of Both Worlds.

Cathy said...

I really like how you have set that goal and I am very flattered you have set these goals for this group! Quite a goal I might add!