Monday, May 07, 2007

Walking a New Week

Two Days of Walks


2 miles yesterday and 2.5 miles today

I had my ticker in last night, but I wasn't able to have it paste as a ruler, it just pasted as computerese. I'm not a techie at this stuff, any ideas at what I did wrong?

I think I am getting the hang of the walking sticks somewhat, but I'll never be great at coordinating with arms and legs. Went a half mile on the canal bicycle path and kept looking for some turtles. I think it is too early for them. I saw a beautiful duck just gliding along. I also saw my friend"Moose"-a big Alaskan Malamute who now has a friend- a Siberian Husky.

Not sure if tomorrow AM will bring rain - I hope not. I'm on a roll with the walking AND my yard has not yet been mowed. Just found a new contractor to mow - we'll be making hay from the grass if it gets any longer. Looking forward to seeing more tomorrow!

1 comment:

polly said...

I am no techie and really I think Cathy would be the best ticker tutor but when you cut the computerese and then paste said computerese into your message, when you click on preview before you publish (so you can see what the posting will look like) VIOLA! it turns into the graphic!!! Try it. As soon as I have a few more miles to post I will more consciously create a new ticker so I'll be more sure about how to do it. Walk on....