Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Two miles yesterday:

I did manage two miles yesterday. My husband and I walked down to the river and made a large circle before coming back. It was a beautiful evening. We like to go right before sundown in hopes of seeing deer, but other than tracks we saw no wild things.

Today Mr. Dickens, my Maltese dog, and I walked around the housing addition behind our house. He considers a good walk to be one where he is carried so he can sniff the wind and get a good view. But he's a little FAT boy and waddling gets tiresome. I made him walk a little bit for his sake. He wins when he sits and won't budge.

So, I'm up three miles. If the weather holds out, maybe I'll keep catching up v-e-r-y slowly.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short urls with AdFly and earn $$$ for every visitor to your shortened links.