Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another good day for walking

It was 61 this morning, then the rain came, but by 1 p.m. I was able to go to the park and got in 2 miles. I saw only men today--one 40-something was jogging with no shirt and short shorts. I think he was quite enjoying his body and wanted everyone else to. One guy was sitting in a truck--mixing something in a test tube! Some were just strolling or walking their dogs (on a leash). I did see one really impressive sight--six of the fattest robins ever bathing in a large puddle. Oh, they were having such a good time. Wish I'd had the camera.

Today at my regular blog I reviewed a book that might interest some of you, Alternative Medicine. It is co-authored by a Christian doctor and pharmacist (who also has a theology degree). When my husband saw it on the counter this morning he said, "Oh, he was at our Bible study this morning." His in-laws are friends of ours, so they must be visiting. Even so, I wasn't aware of the book until it was mentioned in the Wall St. Journal a few months ago.

Mileage total: 9 miles

No comments: