Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I like the ticker!

I've walked for the past two days, but not today yet. Sunday I took a jaunt around the neighborhood again. Samo, samo! And yesterday I walked around the park near the high school. That works quite nicely when I manage to get there before I have to pick my son up at the school that is one block away from it. That was an uneventful walk too other than that the weather was beautiful.

I'm still way behind since I was sick so many days last week. I hope to catch up soon. I reserved enough time yesterday, but my hip began to hurt so I circled back to the car.




I also checked out the Route 66 one. I like it because it includes time for vacuming and other rigorous housework and gardening, so it should go faster. On the other hand, I haven't found that it can be posted on a blog so it isn't quite the encouragement that the ticker is.

Have a good walk!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Yes, the Route 66 would be cool if you could post it on a blog, but alas, I do not think you can :(

Annie said...

Argh! Today I decided to clear my private data. It doesn't touch cookies, but I seem to have lost the ability to log into the Route 66 site!

We should suggest that they provide the html code. ;)

Cathy said...

I like the little lady bug!