Sunday, March 25, 2007

Added 2 more

It was actually hot when I went out on Saturday. I started with a light jacket, and soon shed that. I posted two photos of an eagle and hawk squabbling over some real estate at my other blog (not my photos but the ODNR) that a friend e-mailed to me. I can hear birds while walking around here, but they stay well hidden. I think they try to stay clear of the dogs, several of which look like little dust mops, but they bark.

On another topic: today's selection in my one-a-day poetry book was Lord Byron. My, what a scumbag (reading the notes of his life). Makes you realize that people have always been fascinated with celebrities and their lifestyle.

Update: 17 miles during Lent

1 comment:

Cathy said...

2 miles is Great !!!!!! -- We are all making progress!