Friday, June 09, 2006

A week of walking

Although I haven't been running a total, I'm averaging 2 miles a day--some days more. So I'm at about 97 miles since Easter (I'm still calling it an Easter walk). Last week-end we were at the lake house getting ready for the Methodists who roll in tomorrow for their conference (Lakeside, OH which was featured on CBS Sunday morning show last week).
The weather was so fabulous, the lake looked like it had white ants on it--I'm surprised the sailboats weren't running into each other. This is my husband sitting on a bench with friends/clients (he is an architect and designed their cottage and they've become friends). The posts you see are not a fence, but are for holding the sunfish sailboats which will appear when the regular summer crowd shows up.

No comments: