Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday Wanderings

3 and 1/2 miles each morning since last Sunday so I've conquered another 21 miles.
I may walk again this afternoon after weeding by the patio - we'll see what I get done. Tonight I'm off to see "High School Musical" cast with our local high schools' students - best friend's daughter has a part. So it is an early off work outside day for me.

The mornings have been cool, but not without humidity. Yesterday and today were just perfect - very little humidity. The day lilies in the yards are just gorgeous - mine are yet to bloom and I think the moles decided the bulbs were good to eat.

Monday a small plane crashed in a soybean field, about a 1/4 mile from my home. No survivors with the crash being under investigation - it was very foggy at the time, visibility on my road was about a 1/4 of a mile.


No comments: