Friday, June 01, 2007

Frivelous Friday

Another 3 miles this morning. The canal was very quiet today, but the birds were truly singing. Lots of baby birds wanting to be fed. Some of the babies are now almost as big as mama bird.

I was going to do another 3 later today. We had storms move through this afternoon and then I procrastinated about the second walk. There was quite a bit of damage in southeastern Iowa. I am fortunate that we had the rain, but no tornadoes.




I had ordered a garden scooter to make the yard work easier. Of course there is some assembly required. I am challenged on"assembly required" because I don't want to take the time to assemble. But it arrived today so I am in the middle of assemblage. This added to the procrastination for the second walk. I will have to put a hustle on to meet my goal.

No comments: