Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday Times Two

I finally quit procrastinating about the second 3 miles - even did 3 and 1/2 this afternoon! I really need to do this everyday I can - increases my energy level instead of just loafing around.




This morning's walk was filled with squirrels, rabbits, and robins everywhere. When I was returning around my driveway - I heard several parent birds calling to their young and was just in time to see a red tailed hawk fly out of the corner evergreens and across the field. I don't think he managed to catch any baby birds.

This afternoon's walk was at a faster pace. I was thinking about what I wanted to accomplish this June. On the way back - I was able to hear and see the Air Force Thunderbirds streak accross the sky several times. The Quad City Airshow is on this weekend and is performed about 20 miles from my house.

No comments: