Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chilly Sunday

Here it is - a week gone. I did manage short walks on Monday through Friday. Then it snowed Saturday and is colder today. The few days we had of warm weather spoiled me and turned me into a sissy with the drop in temperature yesterday and today. Even so, my other goals are doing better than I expected. I look forward to my Sunday morning breakfast and newspaper, then to church for some reflection and inspiration to guide me through the week. I know that the job I have is where God wants me, but need a little reinforcement to continue for the next 3 and 1/2 years.

At home, Spring housecleaning and my walks are on the agenda for this week after work, as well as next Saturday and Sunday. Then some Easter preparations.

As for my walks, saw robins and the finches are turning yellow. The male cardinals' feathers are brighter red and all the birds songs tell me Spring is here. The purple crocus are blooming and more buds are showing on the daffodils.

I have plans for my walks this week - each evening out of the office by 5 and home in time to do the 4 miles.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Good plan! A wonderful time of year to be outdoors.