Saturday, September 15, 2007

A September Saturday

I had to lower my goal - forgot to consider the decreasing hours of sunlight, travels to visit brother and niece, and bad weather days. I'm working on my aversion to the treadmill - so maybe I'll have a few more hours using the treadmill. I'll be doing a mile on the treadmill at the gymn (that treadmill is motorized) every other day.

Chilly in the mornings this week, but the temperature during the days warmed quite nicely. It is supposed to be warm this week.

This morning was very quiet - I think everyone was sleeping in. The Canal was so still this morning, not ripple in the water. I came upon a flock of geese and some twittering goldfinches and enjoyed the last blooms of summer. Weekends will give a double dose of walking - 4 miles in the morning and 4 miles in the late afternoon.



No comments: