Monday, January 22, 2007

Inside Walkiing

Not too bad! Because of the 20% weight limit on the left hip, I make a lot of trips around the rooms. Was in process of cleaning closets when this started, so I have much sorting to do. Then I carry a little at a time on a tray and rearrange what cupboards and closets I can right now - the rest will be done on rainy days in the summer. I need a pedometer just to see how many miles I walk in the house.

The kit cats also keep me entertained and busy. Blue, the youngest, is finally being accepted - less hissing. Hopefully at Spring - I'll have a Peaceable Kingdom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. A pedometer sounds like a great idea.

BTW, I link this post at my blog. Hopefully some people are inspired and end up walking inside the house.

Great post!

Norma said...

I got a pedometer for Christmas and was amazed to find out how much it adds up just walking in the house and doing errands. Wearing it is also in incentive. Love to see those little numbers scroll by!

Moby Dick said...

I keep reading about pedometers, and I guess I will have to try one out.

Annie said...

I do that too! I even wear a pedometer and try to get . . . uhm . . . 10,000 steps a day (but it rarely happens).

Take care of that hip, though. Don't overdo.