Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday Thoughts

What a deal - I really am behind, but need to get motivated over this "Day Light Savings Time Thing". Still too icy on the bike path, so at least til mid week, stuck inside. If I make my goal, I'll just make it with nothing to spare. Even so, I'm keeping up with the aerobics and hope for some real walking by Thursday. It is surprising how much the aerobics and stretching keep me limber. Am now working on healthier eating habits.




Have some time off this week and next for catching up at home and regrouping from the loss in funding at our agency (my position will be okay for a while, but you never know). I hope to have at least some semblance of order by this time next Sunday so I can enjoy Easter week.

1 comment:

Norma said...

What a cute ticker--I'm sure it will be an inspiration. I used our blizzard to catch up on laundry.