Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's warm but wet today




Doesn't look like I'll accomplish my goal by end of the day tomorrow. It's supposed to be in the 60s today, but we're getting the wet that Illinois had yesterday, so I don't think I'll be getting out. I'll probably start a new ticker on Thursday and go for 7,000 steps a day, even though I didn't meet this month's or last month's, I'll just keep trying. Wearing a pedometer really is a reminder to move around more--like when the page is loading or the coffee is warming.

Happy Fat Tuesday. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Found your site...some how. I guess God is leading me to the Christian ladies. I'd like to invite you to play tag. If you're game, tell us seven random things about yourself and then invite seven random people to play also. Theresa

Joanne said...

I'm betting you'll be at your next goal.

Hope you are having better weather here than in the IA-IL Quad Cities. We are not even receiving the full force of the snow storm, but most everything is shut down.